Hume Lake Summer Camps
Hume Lake is a unique experience for middle and high school students. Surrounded by the beauty of of the Sierra mountains, students explore their faith through high energy activities, clear gospel messages, corporate and devotional worship and fellowship with other Mariners youth. Hume Lake is known for exciting outdoor activities, energetic recreation, exceptional speakers, inspiring dramas and impactful worship. Middle school and high school students are in separate age-appropriate programs, under the supervision of the Mariners youth director and youth workers.
Hume Lake is a pretty far drive, so Mariners provides bus service to and from camp (with nice buses!). Included in the fees are transportation, food, lodging, activities, counselors and a lot of fun!
CAMP DATES AND COST
- Ponderosa: July 3-9 (High School)
- Meadow Ranch: June 26 – July 2 (Middle School)
Camp fees are $750 per camper. Scholarships are available.
Super Seniors (those youth who will graduate in June 2022) care still able to be a part of the regular Hume Lake camp experience.
The registration process for Hume Lake 2022 is as follows:
- Registration opens in March 2022.
- Registration closes on June 5, 2022
- Scholarship Requests are due by May 1, 2022!
- If your child needs a scholarship, they must complete a questionnaire and have an interview.
- Payments can be made via the online payment form – all camp fees are due by June 5, 2022.
- After all fees are paid, your child(ren) will be added to the Hume Lake roster and parents will receive an e-mail outlining next steps, including providing Hume Lake with information about your child, medical release forms, etc.
Camp fees for 2022 are $750 per camper. This covers the cost of the camp, transportation & lodging for the adult leaders/counselors that will take a week of time from their normal activities to guide our youth at Hume Lake.
mcc|youth is happy to help with the financial needs of any youth wanting to go to camp. With that in mind, we have made the following changes so that the funds available can be stretched as far as possible. If you indicate a need for a partial or full scholarship on the registration form, please fill out both scholarship forms linked above. Parents fill out the scholarship request form, indicating the amount of scholarship aid requested. Students fill out the student scholarship questionnaire. The student attends an interview with the mcc|youth director.
Youth who receive funds will be expected to be an active participant in mcc|youth events before & after Hume Lake. They will also be expected to serve one shift with mcc|youth during the Pumpkin Fest Mac-n-Cheese booth in Half Moon Bay in October 2022.