Hume Lake Summer Camps
Hume Lake is a pretty far drive, so Mariners provides transportation to and from camp. Included in the fees are transportation, food, lodging, activities, counselors and a lot of fun!
CAMP DATES AND COST
- Ponderosa: June 30 – July 6 (High School)
Camp fees are $850 per camper. Scholarships are available.
Super Seniors (those youth who will graduate in June 2024) are still able to be a part of the regular Hume Lake camp experience.
The registration process for Hume Lake 2024 is as follows:
- Registration opens in February 28 2024.
- Registration closes on March 31, 2024
- Scholarship Requests are due by March 31, 2024
- If your child needs a scholarship, they must complete a questionnaire.
- Payments can be made via the online payment form – all camp fees are due by May 26, 2024.
- After all fees are paid, your child(ren) will be added to the Hume Lake roster and parents will receive an e-mail outlining next steps, including providing Hume Lake with information about your child, medical release forms, etc.
Camp fees for 2024 are $850 per camper. This covers the cost of the camp, transportation & lodging for the adult leaders/counselors that will take a week of time from their normal activities to guide our youth at Hume Lake.
mcc|youth is happy to help with the financial needs of any youth wanting to go to camp. With that in mind, we have made the following changes so that the funds available can be stretched as far as possible. If you indicate a need for a partial or full scholarship on the registration form, please fill out the scholarship form linked above. Parents fill out the scholarship request form, indicating the amount of scholarship aid requested. Students fill out the student scholarship questionnaire.
Youth who receive funds will be expected to be an active participant in mcc|youth events before & after Hume Lake. They will also be expected to serve one shift with mcc|youth during the Pumpkin Fest Mac-n-Cheese booth in Half Moon Bay in October 2024.