We desire to partner with students and their families to grow with God, connect with others and serve our world. We are real people who have real fun growing together in community & faith.
Connect with us!
- Instagram: mccyouth_hmb
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mccyouthhmb
- School year events (mid-September thru early May)
- Pumpkin Festival fundraiser booth (October)
- Ski Week trip (February)
- Summer Serve youth leadership team (May-August, in connection with children’s day camp)
- Mexico mission trip (June/July)
- Hume Lake camp (June/July)
The four years before college or career are important in the development of each young person’s worldview. Our co-ed groups meet once a week with an adult leader to discuss current topics & faith. Once a month all of the small groups meet together to build community, worship & have fun.
You belong here! We invite you to try a small group experience on a night that’s best for you.
If you have questions about the next High School gathering please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Middle School group meets once a week for silly games, yummy snacks, teaching & small groups that help youth understand faith. Each group is made up by gender & grade with an adult who leads a dialogue based on the lesson for the night.
Youth are encouraged to invite friends, be authentic, learn about faith in their world & come laugh with us!
If you have questions about the next MidTown gathering please email email@example.com