It’s great to have in-person OUTDOOR gatherings available again!
We’ve missed seeing you.
For those who just need to have some in-person gatherings, we are now meeting outdoors and invite you to join us on Sundays at 10:45a. There are of course, some limitations to the experience a this time. Social distancing and masks are required at all times. There will be live worship and message presented. We’re proceeding with caution as the Covid-19 virus is still active without an available vaccine and our county is in the purple tier. All our gatherings will comply with the recommended CDC and county guidelines. Please be mindful that weather, air quality or stricter guidelines could impact the service.
If you are wary of venturing out into crowds, be assured our online services will continue and are the full worship experience. We’re excited to continue to bring a worship experience into your home while also reaching a broader group of people with our message of hope in Jesus.
If you want to attend an in-person gathering, we have a few things of which you need to be aware. The most important one is, RESERVATIONS are required. In order to limit and physically space the attendance to meet safe guidelines, we need to know who to expect. Thank you for your understanding. Please make your reservation using the button. Additional changes for you to expect are listed below. Please note: we DO NOT share our reservation or attendance records with any government agency or individuals outside of the church staff!
Reservations open the Sunday before the next service.
What to Expect
We’ve changed the way we used to do some things:
- We are meeting outdoors as we are in the ‘purple tier’ so please bring your chair and dress warmly.
- Worship services have attendance limited so individuals and family groups can maintain 6 ft. distance.
- Attendance at in-person worship requires a reservation (staff included).
- Everyone must wear a mask except those leading the worship service.
- We have live worship and message.
- Pre-packaged communion wafers/juice will be set out on a table for people to collect prior to services.
We are adding some new things:
- Frequent disinfecting of surfaces that people can touch, like the table for communion packs.
- Ushers to control the flow of people from the parking lot into the worship area and back out.
- A protocol for informing people if they have been at the service with someone who has Covid-19 or symptoms.
- Signage and some social distancing markings.
- Disposable masks
- Disposable gloves for ushers to use
- Online worship service reservations
- If you require bathrooms during worship services, we request you assist in light cleaning after use
- More disinfectant
Some things are going away for a while:
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures – for you, our church family and staff. You must follow all posted instructions while attending Mariners Church.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and persons with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By attending Mariners Church, you voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy and safe .