We’d love to see you at our in-person OUTDOOR gathering!
We’ve missed seeing you.
Are you ready for in-person gatherings? We’re meeting outdoors and invite you to join us on Sundays at 10:45a. Why outdoors instead of indoors? Indoor gatherings still have a number of limitations with state and county guidelines, including number of people in a room and worship leaders singing with masks. We value a full worship expression of singing more than being indoors, so we invite you to joins us outside, even if a jacket is required. We appreciate your understanding as we work together to honor our authorities and have a beautiful worship gathering.
There are of course, some limitations to the experience at this time. Physical distancing and masks are required. All our gatherings will comply with the recommended CDC and county guidelines for the current tier. Please be mindful that weather, air quality or potential stricter guidelines could impact the service.
If you are wary of venturing out into crowds, be assured our online services will continue and are a full worship experience. We’re excited to continue to bring a worship experience into your home while also reaching a broader group of people with our message of hope in Jesus.
What to Expect
We’ve changed the way we used to do some things:
- We are meeting outdoors as we are in the ‘orange tier’ so please bring your chair and dress warmly.
- Worship services have attendance limited so individuals and family groups can maintain 6 ft. distance.
- Everyone must wear a mask except those leading the worship service.
- We have live worship and message.
- Pre-packaged communion wafers/juice will be set out on a table for people to collect prior to services.
We are adding some new things:
- Frequent disinfecting of surfaces that people can touch, like the table for communion packs and chairs.
- Ushers to control the flow of people from the parking lot into the worship area and back out.
- Signage and some social distancing markings.
- Disposable masks
- Disposable gloves for ushers to use
- If you require bathrooms during worship services, we request you assist in light cleaning after use
- More disinfectant
Some things are going away for a while:
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures – for you, our church family and staff. You must follow all posted instructions while attending Mariners Church.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and persons with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By attending Mariners Church, you voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy and safe .